Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas

Found this on Dr. Anonymous' blog - while I haven't been tagged I decided to snatch it and do it myself. I know - bad girl.

1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? You know, I've never thought about it. I guess the elves would do most of the wrapping; Santa just places them under the tree.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White outside, colored inside. Unless you're getting fancy with the tree - then white lights. .

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.

5. When do you put your decorations up? I don't. I'm not home for Christmas.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I'd have to say roast duck. Yum!

7. Favorite Holiday memory? I have more than I can count :) .

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I figured it out when I found out there was no Tooth Fairy after finding all my baby teeth in my mom's jewelry box.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes - one. And only one. And a small one. Usually ended up to be chocolates; which we couldn't have until Christmas morning.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Usually my sister and I fought over who got to put up and decorate the tree. Parents are too lazy to be bothered lol.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I grew up where walking in -30C weather with 3 1/2 feet of snow to school was common. I've had my chin frozen solid more times than I can remember or want to remember. I'm sick of snow - as far as I'm concerned it can snow Christmas Eve and be gone by Boxing Day (December 26).

12. Can you ice skate? When I was younger I was a being trained to be a figure skater. But I wasn't "girly" enough.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Zoe - my 4 year old Papillon from my Uncle. Granted she's not specifically MY dog but all the same.

14. What's the most important thing? Family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't really have one.

17. What tops your tree? At my parents, it's an angel. If it were mine - angel version of Hello Kitty.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I have to be honest - I LOVE getting gifts. Makes me feel all warm inside. But, I'm not entirely greedy - I've gotten a few gifts this year that I know the recipients will just love. So that makes me feel good :)

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I don't really have one.

20. Candy canes, Yuck or Yum? Yuck.

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Hey! I can finally comment now. Maybe blogger fixed this thing.

Anyway, I'm adding you right now to my link list. Thanks so much for the link!