Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still Sick

Still sick - yep. Thursday, been sick since Tuesday.
I think today is the worst day so far. My ears are plugged, nose is plugged, chest is wheezy and and I'm coughing up phlegm. I really, really, really don't want to go into work today. I went in yesterday despite being sick and stuck it out for the whole shift. But today I just don't want to go in. Unfortunately, I know I should. I have a Q&A to do today and while I personally don't care about it's results since they shaft me every time, I should make an effort. Maybe I'll just stay for that and leave.

I'm sure waiting out in the below freezing temperatures last night for 40 minutes waiting for one bus and then for another 30 minutes waiting for another and then 15 minutes walking home didn't help much either. We got dumped on with snow, 2 ft or so in my area, plus 6 inches of ice on the road. Thankfully most people along the street I walk down shovel their driveways AND the length of sidewalk in front of their house so it makes it much easier for those of us who don't drive.

And landlords are fighting again - yay! I always love listening to them yelling at each other in Punjabi. Makes my heart swell.

I think I'll go back to bed now.

1 comment: