Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 4 (or 5)

So, I took Scalpel's advice and went and bought some extra strength Orajel. My cheek is numb. My tongue is numb. My lips are numb. (Can you tell I'm not very well coordinated?). I still have pain, but it's much less severe. Upon shoving my finger back in my mouth and feeling around I think what's actually going on is that there's this tooth, wayyy at the back, by the joint, that's poking out a litttle bit. I think it's grabbing my cheek every time I move my mouth. But that wouldn't explain why there's no actual pain on my cheek but more so underneath the skin and whatever the hell is connecting my jaw to my skull. Tendon, muscle, I don't know and frankly ( my dear ) I don't give a #$&^ what it is, I just want it to stop hurting!

I'll bet $10 that I'll be sitting back in the doctor's office on Friday while he probes and pokes around again. Lucky, lucky me.

Well, at least I got Orajel.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!